Bikini TV™
Vision of the Future

Imagine watching a football game on television. 80% of the screen is filled by the game. The other 20% of the screen displays more broadcast stations, perhaps other sporting events, and of course, Bikini TV™!

The 1st quarter ends, the regular TV commercials begin, you quickly channel flip to Bikini TV. Bikini TV now fills 80% of the screen, and you begin to enjoy some of your favorite Bikini TV "bikini-rich" sponsored programming. Simultaneously, the football game moves to become one of the other smaller broadcasts occupying the remaining 20% of the screen.

When the 2nd quarter begins, the football game reclaims 80% of the screen. Bikini TV resumes its place with the other smaller broadcasts occupying the remaining 20% of the screen.

Vision of the Future

| Home | Images | Music | Model Search | Funding Education |
| About BTV | Sign the Petition | Advertising | Links | Site Map |

Copyright 1996-2002 Bikini TV®
staff@bikinitv.com